ENGLISH-TEACHING RESOURCES

ЖЖ♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥ЖЖ

SHARON'S LIFE READING COMPREHENSION EXERCISE FOR YOUNG LEARNERS

Hi There!!!





How is it going?
I'm really pretty good!!!




This is a reading comprehension exercise focused on young learners to improve the reading skill in English language.

First of all, read the text below carefully
and
then, take the quiz.


"MY School in the UK"

Hello, I’m Sharon and I’m ten. My school is called Forest Park School. It’s in Manchester in the UK. Classes start at quarter to nine and finish at quarter past three.

Our school has got 300 pupils and 15 teachers. There are 15 classrooms. It’s got a big playground and a gym where we do PE. We also eat our lunch in the gym, I have a packed lunch.

On Monday, we’ve got English, science and maths. There are extra classes for drama and music. I’ve got after-school music club at quarter past three on Thursday. I play the recorder.

At the weekends, she usually goes to ride her horse in the morning. She always has lunch in her grandparents’ restaurant. She sometimes watches a film in the cinema in the afternoon, and she often plays chess after dinner in the evening. She never goes to bed early.

At Christmas, we’ve got two weeks’ holiday and we’ve got six weeks in the summer. I love the holidays.





QUIZ














OTHER ARCHIVES FOR YOU