ENGLISH-TEACHING RESOURCES

ЖЖ♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥ЖЖ

SUPERMAN, MY SCIENCE-FICITON HERO!!!

SUPERMAN IS MY HERO!!!




Read this science-fiction story


 I was floating in space in a rocket ship heading for the sun. When an asteroid was heading towards me, I dodged it but it hit my rocket ship. I was so close to the sun, the light was so bright. My rocket ship was wrecked but I carried on. I only had enough fuel to get to the sun so I had to use my fuel wisely. Then all of a sudden something was pushing the rocket ship, IT WAS SUPERMAN! He pushed my rocket ship to the sun and I took my picture, he pushed me back to earth and I landed safely.


This is the storyboard!








What is Superman like?

Listen to and take the quiz to improve your reading and writing skills.





















OTHER ARCHIVES FOR YOU