3rd Grade Primary - Unit 4. "FOOD WE LIKE"

Hi Children!!!










We are going to learn about fun ways to eat fruit and vegetables.


What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is...


Do you like milkshakes?
Yes, I do 
or 
No, I don´t


I like sausages but I don´t like crisps.
He likes strawberries smoothies.
She likes fruit ice lollies.

 What do you think?









Now, it´s time to sing

Do you like...? Song









Now, listen to the story of this unit

http://englishmilagrosa.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/the-earl-of-sandwich-story-3rd-grade.html









These are some food vocabulary flashcards






















Feel free to take this quiz







Click on the picture below to link
http://englishmilagrosa.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/correcting-sentences-about-likes-and.html







Click on the picture below
to review the vocabulary about food very useful
for your English Vocabulary Test.

http://englishmilagrosa.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/food-matching-game-drag-and-drop.html








This is our favourite song that we sing every day
in our classroom.
Enjoy singing!


I LIKE FOOD

I like food when it´s delicious,
I like food when it´s nutritious,
Some food is good for me to eat,
And some food is a special treat! 

I love ice cream, I like bananas, too.
But I don´t like yoghurt, What about you? 

I love strawberries, I like chocolate, too.
But I don´t like chicken, What about you?

I love salad, I like sandwiches, too.
But I don´t like crisps, What about you? 

I like food when it´s delicious,
I like food when it´s nutritious,
Some food is good for me to eat,
And some food is a special treat!




 






INTERESTING GAMES FOR YOU



Would you like to eat a delicious sandwich made by yourself?

Really!!!

Let´s play right now!!!


WHAT´S THE WEATHER LIKE?

Now, The weather is...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...