ENGLISH-TEACHING RESOURCES

ЖЖ♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥ЖЖ

EXPRESSING LIKES AND DISLIKES IN ENGLISH

Hello Everyone!!!



How can we express our likes or dislikes
in English language?

It is very easy!!!


There are four different grades by expressing your likes and dislikes.


I LOVE



I LIKE



I DON´T LIKE



I HATE



You just pay attention to the pictures

and sentences below.


You can express something as follows:




I love reading books
She loves reading books






I like reading books
He likes reading books





I don´t like swimming
She doesn´t like swimming






I hate getting up early at the weekends
He hates getting up early at the weekends



----------



If you want to make questions, look at the next grammatical rule:


DO  +  SUBJECT  +  LIKE  +  NOUN?

Do you like apples?


DOES  +  SUBJECT  +  LIKE  +  NOUN?

Does she like strawberries?


DO  +  SUBJECT  +  LIKE  +  VERB(-ing)?

Do they like dancing?


DOES  +  SUBJECT  +  LIKE  +  VERB(-ing)?

Does he like dancing?




After reading the information above,
you can take the following quizzeses.


QUIZ 1






QUIZ 2





Click on the picture below to watch some videos about the way you have to
express likes and dislikes
in English language.













OTHER ARCHIVES FOR YOU