ENGLISH-TEACHING RESOURCES

ЖЖ♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥ЖЖ

MY FAVOURITE PET - UNIT 3 - KIDS CAN 1ST

Hi There!!!




    How is it going?

This is the unit 3.
"Where do pets live?"

The basic vocabulary about PETS of this unit is in the following video.





Read the next sentences as examples:

I have got a dog. It is friendly.
I have got a hamster. It is scary.
I have got a horse. It is fast.
I have got a tortoise. It is slow.

What is your favourite pet?
My favourite pet is a guinea pig.
It is really cute.

Have you got a pet?
Yes, I have.
No, I haven't.



Now it's time to take the following quiz to practice the vocabulary about pets and some adjectives to talk about them.

GOOD LUCK!!!







GAMES TO HAVE FUN


GAME 1





GAME 2





GAME 3
Click To Link





GAME 4
Click To Link





GAME 5
Click To Link













OTHER ARCHIVES FOR YOU