ENGLISH-TEACHING RESOURCES

ЖЖ♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥ЖЖ

Verb "To Have" - Elementary

Hello Everyone!!!



The verb "To Have" is one of the most important verbs in English language. Now, you can see an explanation to get a better understanding.



Learn the verb "TO HAVE"





AFFIRMATIVE
NEGATIVE
INTERROGATIVE
I HAVE
I´ve










(got)






I HAVEN´T










(got)

HAVE I










(got) …?
YOU HAVE
You´ve
YOU HAVEN´T
HAVE YOU
HE HAS
He´s
HE HASN´T
HAS HE
SHE HAS
She´s
SHE HASN´T
HAS SHE
IT HAS
It´s
IT HASN´T
HAS IT
WE HAVE
We´ve
WE HAVEN´T
HAVE WE
YOU HAVE
You´ve
YOU HAVEN´T
HAVE YOU
THEY HAVE
They´ve
THEY HAVEN´T
HAVE THEY
SHORT ANSWERS
Yes, I have.
...
Yes, he has.
Yes, they have.

No, I haven´t.
No, he hasn´t.
No, they haven´t.




Examples:

Have you got a new car? Yes, I have.
Has she got a brother? No, she hasn´t.
He´s got a pet.
They´ve got Maths on Mondays.
We haven´t any money.








POSITIVE FORM




POSITIVE SHORT FORM





NEGATIVE FORM



NEGATIVE SHORT FORM




QUESTION FORM




SHORT ANSWERS FORM

OTHER ARCHIVES FOR YOU